background
Monday, March 23, 2009
Blog Makeover
Almost two months ago I received an early baby gift...a blog makeover. It was given to me by one of my very favorite people in the whole world! She has a very sweet and talented friend that provides this service for those of us who don't have the know-how to do it ourselves. After mulling over the millions of options for kits/backgrounds, I finally decided on what you see here. I am so excited about it and think that it turned out perfect! Thanks Heather and Becky! Sometimes women need makeovers (even on their blogs) to make us feel afresh and renewed. That is what the makeover did for me...in terms of this blog anyway. Physically, I am feeling big, swollen, slightly irritable, and a bit restless. My poor family. I am just days away from delivering Baby Bleeker #5 and couldn't be more excited. I wanted to get the blog up and going again, so we could report the news to all of you ASAP. We covet your prayers for a healthy labor, delivery, and baby. We also ask that you remember us in your prayers as we make the many adjustment a new baby brings to a family. Keep checkin' the blog for baby updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was truly a pleasure - so thrilled to get to know you - AND can't wait to watch for baby news! You are in my prayers!
Becca, you picked the most beautiful kit! I have linked to your blog and just sat and stared at that adorable header with all your smiling faces, listening to Ordinary Miracle in the background. Hmmm... is that creepy? ;) So glad you had fun with it!
My girls are going to be SOOOOO excited to see your new blog and the new entry! Every time I'd check your blog, Jori would say, "Oh, they're still on a treasure hunt." :) She gets as excited about checking everyone's blogs as I do. She loves the new countdown to the baby you added too.
Becca, what a cute header on your blog! I hope that everyone is able to meet baby bleeker #5 soon! Take care!
Post a Comment