Willow: (After hearing a Menards advertisement on TV) "Mom, you really shouldn't shop there anymore."
Me: "Why not?"
Willow: "Because they say a bad word at their store!"
Me: "They do? What word is that?"
Willow: (looking at me as if she should not say it, reluctantly says) "Nards (long pause) "That means... nuts."
Me: (Trying, but completely unsuccessful, I try to stifle my laughter and say) "They are not trying to say a bad word, that is part of their stores name."
Willow: "Okay, then you may shop there."
Good thing Lowes is my favorite home improvement store! I also think that I might have to have a talk with Mr. Cade. That term could have only come from one person:)
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!
I remember when Shianne was little and we were walking through Menards. She started singing, "You save big money, you save big money, when you DON't shop at Menards."
Ha!
Post a Comment