background

Friday, July 13, 2012

Puppy Update

Many of you have asked how it is going with the new puppy, so I thought it was time for an update.  She really is doing quite well, but she is a puppy.  She chews on anything she can get her teeth on…shoes, stuffed toys, bones, and the back of little girls dresses.  She has more energy than we can drain in a day, she jumps up on little kids, and she needs lots and lots of attention.  It really wouldn’t be fair to Hazel to leave it at that, so I will also tell you that she is really smart, she walks and runs without a leash, and doesn’t chase other dogs and bikers/walkers on the bike trail.  She already knows our different walk routes and knows all the short-cuts home.  In spite of her puppy ways, I can tell that one day she will be a really nice dog.  She has already won the hearts of all seven of her owners, she is spoiled rotten, and is part of the family. 

DSC_1775DSC_1778DSC_1779

DSC_1415

No comments: