background

Friday, September 5, 2008

At Last


Miah has finally lost her first tooth! She has had a loose tooth, let me rephrase that, she has had a dangling tooth for the last 2 weeks. Very adamant that NOBODY TOUCH IT, the tooth literally hung by a string for over a week. Caden warned her on several occasions that if she didn't just pull it out, she ran the risk of swallowing it...he is speaking from past experience. Well, that is exactly what happened. She was eating a cupcake at school when she chomped down on something hard. I asked her why she didn't pull the tooth out. Believe it or not, she didn't realize that it was her tooth. I asked her, "Miah, what in the world did you think it was?" She replied with, "Oh I don't know, maybe a hard rock or something." Sometimes I wonder about her! Needless to say, she swollowed the tooth and was informed later at recess, by her friend Carissa, that she was missing the tooth. Yes, that's right. She didn't even notice the tooth was gone until someone else told her. I am afraid that she is going to be the butt of many practical jokes in the years to come! She decided to draw the tooth fairy a picture of the whole senario and put that under her pillow tonight. She is sure the toothfairy will see the picutre and understand exactly what happened. I sure hope the toothfairy understands, becuase I'm not sure I still do! You've got to love that girl.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This Miah Story is just so blasted funny! I still can't comprehend how she thought she swallowed a small rock... and didn't say anything. :)

Hmmm... suddenly I have the "Shop and Go" Little People song in my head... :) :) :)