background
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The joy's of big families
Big families are great. If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have had five children. "The more the merrier", isn't that they always say? I would agree, EXCEPT when talking about the stomach flu! I am home today with the last and final victim, Willow. This is the first time that we have had a virus run through the entire family, including Bryan and I. I can no longer boast that my body "repels" the stomach flu. I was humbled as I was kneeling in front of the toilet at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning! Romee started us off with a bang last week Tuesday, and we dropped like flies daily. Willow wraps things up a week and day later. Even this week I found plenty to be grateful for. Here are just a few...Wells Blue Bunny ice cream buckets, Lysol disinfectant wipes, Plender's Diaper Ointmnet (yup, it was both ends), my whirlpool tub, and last but certainly not least, not a single carpet clean-up! Thankfully Amirah got to see how it all worked before her turn. She even buried her head deep in the ice cream bucket when the time came. A mother is never so proud of her children as when they "make it in the bucket". Great job Bleeker kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I won't even ask who needed the PDO. I have a feeling it wasn't just Amirah. :)
Oh Becca.... Praise God you are almost done! Isn't it amazing how we can find humor in the midst of the trials! You made me smile just remembering similar times at our house!
Oh!!! That is miserable! Glad everyone is better!
Post a Comment