I know that I failed to post many firsts' for this little girl, but let's us not talk about that. Here is one that I got!

She did great, but was very unsure of the whole process. I am not sure if it was the big chair, the cape, or her very scary mother! Anyone who has had their hair colored and foiled, knows what I am talking about. Your most beautiful moment is not in the process of coloring your hair. That is what I was doing when Bryan brought her in for the haircut. She got her haircut while my hair was "processing". She wanted nothing to do with me, that is for sure. Every time she looked at me, she would pull a big "lippy" and almost start to cry. Okay, I can say for certain, it was her scary mother!

As you can see from the pictures, she has a couple tears on her cheeks, along with lots of spaghetti:) She never really cried, but she really wanted to.

I was so afraid that she would lose her curls. As you can see, she didn't!
1 comment:
Aw, she is so sweet! Glad the curls stayed! :)
Post a Comment