background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My baby

DSC_1028art

Aw, my baby is giving the baby a bottle {insert a very sad face}!  I don’t think I like this picture.  Actually, that is not true.  I really love this picture.  Why you ask?  Need I really tell you?  I love this picture because I love these two little girls!  One of them is my baby and the other is the sweetest, most content, happiest little girl you will ever meet, and she just happens to be my niece.  I love these little girls.  It is as simple as that. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

You know there is a solution to Amirah being your "baby"... one I think she would actually be in favor of, from what I have seen of her with West. :)

Becca said...

Yes, she told me just this morning that she wants a "boy baby West" at her house. Oh the pressure!