background

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tis’ the flu season

I was hoping to finally get a Christmas post on the blog, but it will have to wait.  This is what I am busy with today:  holding buckets, baths, books, games, disinfecting, more books, and movies.  I am feeling very grateful after hearing about many cases of Influenza and Rotavirus that we just have the good ‘ole fashion stomach flu, but let’s face it, it’s the good ‘ole fashion stomach flu.  Here’s to hoping that this time 2 out of 5 is a good thing!

DSC_0264art

PicMonkey Collagesick

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my word, I had to do a double-take on those pics... I really thought Romee was on the left and Amirah was on the right at first. They are such twins.

Mrs. Heidi said...

Oh, no! Let's just hope you guys don't get it as bad as Minde's crew! Feel better soon! When my kids are sick I am even more grateful that I get to stay home with them.