background

Monday, October 7, 2013

Labor Day Bike Ride

We spent the Saturday of Labor Day in Sioux Falls on the bike trail.  The weather was beautiful and the company was even better!  When it was all said and done, we biked a little over 12 miles.  We heard not a single complaint and in fact, some of the kids were asking to bike further. 

DSC_1193art

Interspersed between our 12 miles of riding, were many stops…

To play by the riverfront…

DSC_1178art

To picnic at Falls Park…

DSC_1180

To play at several parks…

DSC_1173

DSC_1174

DSC_1171

And even a train car photo shoot… I absolutely love this picture…the kids even talked Grandpa Will and Grandma Vic into putting on their best gagster look.  Well done.  Well done. DSC_1213art2

Well, that was fun.  Time to get back on our bikes! 

DSC_1204DSC_1207art

We ended the day with burgers and fries at Fuddruckers.  Thanks for getting it all lined up and organized Grandma Vic.  It was the perfect way to spend our Labor Day Saturday! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm dying laughing at Romee's gang signs. Hilarious! I can't believe you left out Amirah's Fuddruckers quote though! :D

Becca said...

Oh Heather, your memory is so good! I almost forgot about that already. I do need to keep up on my blogging...my memory isn't good enough to post events that are one month past tense!

Gretchen De Wit said...

Are you biking and taking pictures at the same time!?!? I knew you were talented, but wow! :)