Okay Franken family! Is he really that bad? I was telling my family last night about my recent addition to our family room wall. They were NOT on the same page as me about my deer head. My taste in home décor is very eclectic and is really a mix of nothing in particular. I don’t have a “style”. I buy what I love (only if it is cheap inexpensive) and I make it work. I admit, this deer head would not be for everyone, but I love it! When I saw it, it reminded me of Minnesota and our love for lake country! He has a name and that officially makes him part of the family.
6 comments:
:)
I'm trying to figure out... is that cardboard?
100% heather!
Okay... you are a design mastermind and I am jealous of your talents. I'm giggling just a little bit on this one. And mostly wondering what Mike had to say about it.
Also, what is his name? In case I stop by, I would like to properly greet him.
I love him! When Lola was going to be a boy (ha) I was going to get a cardboard "head" of a moose for her, I mean his room :)
Post a Comment