We are so excited that after almost 13 weeks of renovations, we now have a "new" kitchen and living room. Bryan and I have tackled MANY home improvements projects together and our marriage has survived everyone of them. We decided that we have have been happily married for almost 13 years now and we would like to keep it that way. So, we left this project up to the professionals. Vision Builders did the majority of the work, but Bryan did lay the hardwood floors and did all the electrical work. There were many late nights and early mornings, but we can now say it was all worth it! Did I mention that this project all started because I have never owned a dishwasher? That's right, I am now the very proud owner of my first dishwasher! The before and after pictures are not very good, so you will just have to stop over to get the full effect!
background
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Before and After
We are so excited that after almost 13 weeks of renovations, we now have a "new" kitchen and living room. Bryan and I have tackled MANY home improvements projects together and our marriage has survived everyone of them. We decided that we have have been happily married for almost 13 years now and we would like to keep it that way. So, we left this project up to the professionals. Vision Builders did the majority of the work, but Bryan did lay the hardwood floors and did all the electrical work. There were many late nights and early mornings, but we can now say it was all worth it! Did I mention that this project all started because I have never owned a dishwasher? That's right, I am now the very proud owner of my first dishwasher! The before and after pictures are not very good, so you will just have to stop over to get the full effect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks Awesome!! Ok, kinda jealous because I would LOVE to do that to my kitchen! SOMEDAY - I keep telling myself! ;)
Post a Comment