At the Bleeker house, we know spring has arrived when the parties begin. With the exception of Bryan and Miah we all celebrate our birthdays within 5 weeks of each other. This weekend we celebrated Caden and Romee's birthdays. Caden turned 9 this year. I know that I say this every year, but I can't believe that he is 9 already. It seems like just yesterday I was walking the floors with a very discontent baby. Oh wait, I did just do that yesterday, only it wasn't him. It was his sister who looks, acts, and even crys/squawks just like he did. We hold out hope for our little Amirah, because after Cade's first year of life he was a very content and happy child. He continues to be a happy young man, especially in the morning. Mornings with Caden are a pure joy. I didn't used to be a morning person, but after waking up with Caden for the last few years I can't help but be a morning person. We occasionally hear him whistling before he even reaches the top of the stairs and his quick wit and humor are the best in the morning. Most of his hilarious "one-liners" have come in the morning. I'm often sad about not being able to spent the best part of my kids' day with them. I have even briefly...very briefly, considered home schooling for that reason. However, with Caden I am fortunate that I do get to share the best part of his day with him. Caden, don't ever stop being a "morning person", because then I might too! We love you Caden Micah, especially in the morning!
background
Friday, May 8, 2009
9 Already!
At the Bleeker house, we know spring has arrived when the parties begin. With the exception of Bryan and Miah we all celebrate our birthdays within 5 weeks of each other. This weekend we celebrated Caden and Romee's birthdays. Caden turned 9 this year. I know that I say this every year, but I can't believe that he is 9 already. It seems like just yesterday I was walking the floors with a very discontent baby. Oh wait, I did just do that yesterday, only it wasn't him. It was his sister who looks, acts, and even crys/squawks just like he did. We hold out hope for our little Amirah, because after Cade's first year of life he was a very content and happy child. He continues to be a happy young man, especially in the morning. Mornings with Caden are a pure joy. I didn't used to be a morning person, but after waking up with Caden for the last few years I can't help but be a morning person. We occasionally hear him whistling before he even reaches the top of the stairs and his quick wit and humor are the best in the morning. Most of his hilarious "one-liners" have come in the morning. I'm often sad about not being able to spent the best part of my kids' day with them. I have even briefly...very briefly, considered home schooling for that reason. However, with Caden I am fortunate that I do get to share the best part of his day with him. Caden, don't ever stop being a "morning person", because then I might too! We love you Caden Micah, especially in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment