My little princess is growing up...and fast! At the ripe old age of 6 months, she is on the move. The "big" girls have learned very quickly that the days of setting up elaborate Polly Pocket towns on the floor are long gone! Last night the kids were trying to play a game of Skipbo on the floor and 5 minutes after they started I hear a roar of, "Amirah! NO!" None of them seemed too upset. The room was filled with laughter as soon as they saw the look on her face as she crumpled that first Skipbo card in her hand...pure delight! We have said from the beginning that she reminds us SO much of Cade. Cade was crawling at 6 month and walking by 9 months. Sigh...I don't think that I enjoyed her immobility as much as I should have. At a whopping 15 pounds, she does look pretty cute making her way across the family room!

This is how it all started. She would get herself up on all fours and just balance like this for seconds...

then figures out how much better her knees worked...

all tuckered out and playing with her feet. This is one of my
very favorite things in the whole world, watching babies play with their feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment