background
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Catch-up
One of these days, I am going to play "catch up" with this blog. I was looking through my pictures last night and realized that there are so many pictures and events that I want to blog about, but haven't had time. Amirah is growing so fast, and has hit so many milestones that I have failed to document on the blog. Her first "pearly whites" finally popped through almost two months ago. She is sitting on her own. She is pretty much crawling...we call in the caterpillar. She gets up on all fours then lunges forward, then up on all fours and lunges forward, until she successfully reaches the much desired toy...or piece of popcorn, hair tie, or any other choking hazard that she has her eye on. She also is taking a pacifier for the first time since she was born...that I have to get a picture of...she looks SO cute! Anyway, this week is a crazy week at the Bleeker house, but next week slows down and blogging in at the top of the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean -- I am way behind too!! :( For me, half the battle is getting the pictures on the computer. I did 3 quick posts this morning of recent events, but I need to go way back into summer to do at least 3 or 4 more big ones.
I saw Amirah yesterday at church, all dressed up with her paci in her mouth. :) She smiled so big at me, though, that she almost lost it. :) I love that happy little girl!
Post a Comment