background

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Almost a year ago, I made a purchase that I will never regret...an SLR digital camera. I shopped for them for a very long time, and finally "pulled the trigger". I bought the Nikon D80. I was tired of missing the "moment" because of delayed flashes, bad lighting, etc. I have had so much fun experimenting with the camera over the past year. My desire is to take a class and learn more about the camera, because I know that I am not utilizing to it's full potential. Until then, I will just keep experimenting and learning as I go. I had a couple of people ask me to take pictures for their Christmas card this fall, and I was delighted. I am always excited to photograph someone else's family. As long as I don't have to pick out the clothes, do the hair, and get them dressed I am very happy! I would like to share a couple of my latest photos, with some of my very favorite clients...okay...they are just family, but nevertheless, still my favorite. Thanks Robin and Amanda for letting me share them on my blog! Isn't she beautiful! She is truly a gift from God. She is the answer to many peoples prayers, including mine. We love you baby Gracyn!
Isn't this just the cutest little family you have seen in a long time? We had to snap quickly, because Miss Maryn has little to no sit in her. These are their Christmas cards for this year. A friend of Amanda's from x-ray school designed the card with some of the pictures that I took. She does beautiful work. If you are interested in looking at more of her stuff, let me know. She has a website.

No comments: