When you have lots of siblings you learn to share...even birthdays. Willow turned 5 on the 29th and Amirah celebrated her first birthday on the 30th. To make my life less hectic, they shared a party. Willow was thrilled to share a party with her "baby" sister. Let's hope she is always that
excited about sharing a party.
excited about sharing a party.

Our little Princess Cae is one! Wow this year has absolutely flown by.
Amirah, you have brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. Your siblings adore you. They fight over who gets to retrieve you out of the crib in the morning, and won't go to bed with out a kiss and hug...which you are very good at giving. You are a daddies girl. My only baby that preferred dad over mom. You almost always have a smile on your face. My days with you most often consist of reading LOTS of books and playing on the floor. You do not entertain yourself very well. I think that it is your way of making sure you are not the forgotten 5th child. Let me assure you are not ever forgotten. You are a gift and treasure that I will thank God for daily. God has blessed my life with so many good gifts: a beautiful home, a wonderful community and church family, loving friendships. However, nothing can compare to gift he has given me in you! I love you, sweet baby! Mom

I just had to post this picture! Does her face show determination or what? This was her big birthday success, and not a day late. She was adement that she learn to ride her "two-wheeler" when she turned 5. The morning of her birthday she insisted that we go outside and give it a try. This little girl is as stubborn as she is sweet. So, she decided we were not going in the house until she was successful. 15 minutes after setting foot on the bike trail she was riding on her own. She was so proud of herself. I still smile thinking of her riding up and down the bike trail sporting her #5 birthday shirt!
Happy 5th Birthday Annie Girl. You are my sensitive, quite, sweet little girl. You are perceptive and thoughtful, kind and caring. The world could use more of you! I am so grateful for the year we have had together learning and growing at the "Bleeker Preschool". I taught you how to recognize, write, and sound out your letters. You taught me how to be patient, slow to anger, and put the needs of others first. I will miss my little "side-kick" next year, but I look forward to watching you grow and blossom as a Kindergartner. You will be a blessing and delight for any teacher. Happy 5th Birthday little girl! Mom
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Becca! Hope you are blessed beyond measure this day!
Post a Comment