I am so thankful to a good friend who introduced me to the concept of the preschool coop. Five years ago, I did my first preschool coop with Willow. Myself and five other moms, took turns each week teaching the kids. It was such a wonderful experience I decided to do it with all three of my little girls. I feel like doing preschool at home, has given me “bonus” years with my little girls! The school years approach all too quickly for my liking, so I feel like preschool coop is a perfect way to put off the inevitable. We had another great year with Amirah’s preschool coop. It always amazes me the amount of growth and maturing that occurs in the course of a year. I look forward to doing another year of preschool at home with Amirah {and the I am hoping that some of them will still decide to join me:)}!
1 comment:
That first pic of her made me giggle! And I want a plinko board!!
Post a Comment