background

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Pipestone Field Trip

I have been a room-mom for all of my kids in 4th grade, which means I get to go on the 4th grade field trip each time.  When going with Cade and Miah  to Pipestone, I remember thinking that this field trip is a lot of fun when the weather is beautiful, but wouldn’t be much fun if it were cold and rainy.  When I saw the forecast for the day of the field trip this year, I knew I needed an attitude adjustment.  It didn’t rain, but it was cold!!!  And, in spite of the really cold weather, we had a lot of fun!  I drove my own car and had Willow and three of her friends ride with me.  Listening to their conversation on the way to and from the field trip may have been the most entertaining part of the day!

My tour group for the day.  They were awesome!  They listened attentively as I read all the history and information at all the stops and were just fun to be around. 

IMG_0799IMG_0805IMG_0811IMG_0816

Something about having to wear a parka in May just doesn’t sit well with me! 

IMG_0817

No comments: