Today I woke up disappointed with the snow. Frustrated with temperatures in the teens. And defeated by the fact that I could not visually see even one single sign of spring! So, was it a miserable day? No way!


It certainly isn't spring, but she makes me happy!PS. I recently took a class that focused on using your camera in manual mode. So, for the next couple of weeks I will be experimenting with it. I vowed not to turn that dial to "auto", until I get this figured out. You will have to bear with me (and my pictures) for a bit.
2 comments:
That foot one HAS to be your new 50mm! Am I right? They don't call it the "nifty fifty" for nothing. :)
It also helps to have an adorable subject!
It is Heather. I am having so much fun with it! I can't wait to get outside with it. The Tamron is still in my Amazon shopping cart, but it will have to just sit there a little longer:) The "nifty fifty" will have to do for awhile!
Post a Comment