background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Meet Baby Finn

But before you do, you have to meet his big sister, Nora!  Here is the sweetest, most full of life, entertaining, little girl you will ever meet.  She had her aunt and cousins in stiches for much of the morning.  She started making funny faces at Miah while eating her snack in the high chair.  The more Miah laughed the more faces she made.  She had Miah’s attention and she was loving it! 

DSC_0858artDSC_0866artDSC_0865art

The kids didn’t have school on Thursday and Friday, so we picked up Nora to play for a morning.  I walked in the door with her at 9:15 and by 9:16 they had her downstairs playing babies.  I hardly heard a thing from them the rest of the morning.  All afternoon the girls discussed how cute Nora looked sitting in the big rocking chair, slowly rocking her baby to sleep.  She will be a very big “help” with her a baby brother Finn. 

DSC_0868art

And here he is!  Finn David Bleeker.  He is sweet, soft, and smells so good!  He is just the most precious little bundle!  Bryan tried to convince Dave and Nikki to just let us take him home today.  No labor, delivery, or post partum tears…I could go for that!  In spite of their sleepless nights, I don’t think that we have a chance on this little boy.  I think his mommy and daddy are smitten…and so are the rest of us.  We love you Finn David. 

1 comment:

Hermans said...

What great pictures, Becca! The only problem is that this makes me seriously homesick:(