It’s been awhile since I have done a “weekending” post. I started doing these when the weekends were packed so full it was hard to do a post on all of it. This was one of those weekends!
Playgroup. Beautiful women, darling kids, wonderful conversation, a perfect end to a long week.
Morning with Nora. Little People, babies, little blonde curls, Mc Donald's, French fries, and LOTS of ketchup.
Field Trip to Des Monies. 4:30a.m. departure, anxiety about him being so far away, fun with friends, memories, thankful my birds are all in my nest again.
Earrings for yet another Bleeker girl. Sweaty palms, stomach turns, on the count of three. 1…2…Why did I let them grow shut! Miah, Willow, and Romee said that their mommy was very brave. Okay Amirah. Your turn.
Los Tulipanes. Fajita quesadilla with beef please. Need I say more?
Fishing. Three Bleeker boys, one very slow boat, four keepers, enough good memories to spur on conversation of the next trip.
Picking apples. Grandpa and Grandma’s orchard yard. a bushel and a peck. 4 happy little girls.
Olivia’s Bakery. Miah’s dream (literally). Bavarian cream filled pastry. Miah’s dream comes true.
First year of NYFL (Northwest Iowa Football League) complete. Losing season, lessons learned, character tested, passed with flying colors.
Steaks and Pioneer women’s Perfectly Au Gratin Potatoes. Yum, yum, and yum.
Our Sunday morning run. cool, crisp, refreshing, realization of aging bodies
Sunday school. Incomprehensible, yhwh, eternal, creator. Little minds digesting big truths.
Family, friends, food, and a Comedy Crew production. I do hope they remember me when they make it big someday.
Tired, yet refreshed. How can that be? Hearts overflowing with Gratitude. Ready for a new week.
No comments:
Post a Comment