Everything is on hold at the Bleeker house. I have so many blog posts to catch up on. I have 120 meals that have to exit my doors very soon. I have 3 painting projects that are 1/2 finished…and I am sure there are several more I am not thinking of. I have four rubbermaid bins full of kids clothes and books that need to priced for rummage sale. BUT, everyone of these things have been put on hold because this is what my front yard looks like: ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is yet another DIY project, which scares the daylights out of me! I sure hope we haven’t bitten of WAY more than we can chew! I think this is our most ambitious project to date! My brother Mike is the foreman of this job and he keeps telling me they know what they are doing. I will trust him.
Remember those 1/2 finished painting projects I was talking about? Here’s one…
Bryan was waiting for me to repaint the stairs and touch up the house paint before he could finish the new front porch. If you drive past my house right now…please don’t judge me {smile}! Instead come in and take a look at this…
You can’t see it, but those windows are clean…very clean! This is one project that I have completed and it makes me very happy!
I’ll let you know how the driveway project turns out. I am lobbying for some stained concrete for the front walk…and I have seen Mike’s backyard so I know he knows how to do that. I have a feeling I am going to be in serious debt to my “little” brother for a very long time!
3 comments:
Wow, that is a big project! Hope the rummage sale isn't at your house?? Or will they be done by then?
Hey Becca--- I met Bryan hauling a load away on Tuesday night.. I was heading to SC and met him with your 5STATE or whatever it says :) I knew it was him because of the Yellow liscense plate! Hope the project goes well! We all know it needs to look worse before it can look better! We know all about that over here too! I'll have to do a "drive by" the next time I come to SC! :)
I sure like watching all of your projects -- and especially the kids when they're playing outside! :) An active neighborhood is good! David and I thought Mike was going to tip over at one point and got a little nervous, but he made it!! Good luck with the finish!
Post a Comment