background

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bleeker's Take On Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouNRR3XylIk&safe=active

The above link is for a youtube video that we put together for the girls' Texas themed b-day party.  We wanted to share our pictures with family and we thought this was the easiest way to do it.  I hope the link works for you.  I am planning to do a post with pictures of the trip, but for those of you who have been asking to see pictures, here they are.  Enjoy.



3 comments:

Mrs. Heidi said...

SO NEAT! After the weekend we had, brought tears to my eyes. Family time is the best! Your kids will never forget it!

Hermans said...

We've been waiting for pictures and this was great. Loved seeing all of you even if it was just in video. Looked like you had a great time. Caleb mentioned last night, "Becca hasn't updated her blog for 15 days!" Didn't know he checked so faithfully and thought that was cute.

Heather said...

Sigh.

That WAS fun. :)

I also had to smile as I saw pics of SeaWorld and the Missions that were basically duplicates of some I took in 2009 - right down to the same angles and details. Like, who else takes pics of doors? JUST DOORS?! And I still think it's crazy that the name you gave your vacation is the same thing that I title all of our vacation books. I'm pretty sure you've never seen one! Crazy!!