background

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

landscape

This is the landscape that I look at everyday.  It is what I see when I look out my back window each morning.  Today it isn’t very pretty.  It is {mostly} dead and today a little foggy and dreary.  As winter turns to spring, and spring to summer, beauty will appear.  The field will be planted and before long little shoots of green will soon come up.  What was once brown and dead will soon be green and lush and full of life!  DSC_0638

I love living in a place that experiences true seasons.  It amazes me when I think about how different the Iowa landscape looks at different times of the year.  Each beautiful in it’s own way.  Soon it will look like this.

DSC_1569_thumb[2]

And just months later it will be painted in beautiful colors of orange, and yellow, and every color in between.  And before we can tire one one season, it is the next.  DSC_0025art

 

No comments: