Here we are, half way through our second week at Big Sand. We are having another great week! The weather has been beautiful. Most days have been in the mid 80’s with sun and little wind. Today it is windy and a little cloudy, and might be a perfect day for some pickle ball…I am telling you, I might be addicted. Here’s a recap of the first half of our week.
As always, we spent Saturday cleaning our cabin and doing our laundry and then rewarding ourselves with a trip across the lake to Zorbaz. The picture below is of a couple cute little cabins on Lake Ida, the lake between Big Sand and Little Sand. We feasted on all our favorites…Macho Nachoz, BBQ Pizza, and Zpaghetti and Meat Zauce.
As we pulling up to the dock at Evergreen Lodge we could see all of our favorite people rolling in! And week 2 began…
Willow started the day off by doing this!
Romee and I also did this! She asked me if we could ski doubles and I was hesitant for a few of reasons. First, she just started ski on regular skis this week, and I didn’t want anything to happen that would ruin her love for skiing. Second, I haven’t skied on two ski’s in many, many, years. Third, I had already skied once on Saturday and…yeah…I am getting old. Seeing her smile and big eyes when we both popped out of the water was priceless!
The three girls are the only three kids at playtime this week. We have only seen two other kids at the resort at all this week. They are enjoyig some of the special activities that they can’t do when there is a bigger group. Monday morning they had a nail painting party.
Monday afternoon the wind was blowing into our shore, so we decided in the afternoon we would pack a lunch and head over to the east shore and swim off the boat. We found a perfect spot about 150 feet off the shoreline that was shallow and completely sand bottom. The kids (and maybe even the adults) had a ball, and a dance party may or may not have broken out at one point.
No comments:
Post a Comment