Hello Bleeker babies. Hope you had a good day at school today. I thought about you lots and wondered many time how your day was going. Here is what mom was up to today. I am planning to get a picture of the room where daddy spent most time while in Las Vegas and will include that in the post for tomorrow. Two more long sleeps and we will be together again.
After some really nice quiet time this morning, I headed over to the Starbucks across the street and had a bagel and coffee. Then I headed down the street a little further to a mall and did some shopping. I took a couple of picture of the mall we shopped in. It was very fancy.
I took a picture of these shoes for Miah. Don’t those look comfortable? I could buy them for you and also get the matching purse:). The shoes were $3,000 and the purse was $1, 200.
Here’s is a picture to show for my morning. I think there is something in there for everyone.
Then we headed back to the hotel. Here are a couple pictures of our walk back
When I got back to the room I quick put on my swimsuit and headed to the pool for awhile. It is sunny and 82, so a perfect day to take a little swim. Here are a couple pictures of the pool that I sat by today. There are three pool areas all connected by these swim alleys. There are several other pools by the hotel, but this is the biggest one.
These are little cabana’s that you can rent for the day. I read that they are $1,000 for the day! I think I will just find a chair!
It was so good to talk to you all on the phone today. I love you and can’t wait to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment