background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

bloom

Because NOTHING is blooming outside…DSC_0161tulip

I enjoyed seven yellow tulips all of last week.  We threw them {and their stinky rotten water} out on Tuesday.  And for all you Walmart haters, those Walmart tulips lasted just short of two weeks!  Say what you want about Walmart, but their tulips are awesome.  I picked these pink ones up last night, and they were closed so tight you could hardly tell what color they were.  I put them in a vase of water and awoke to seven perfectly pink blooms.  Spring is happ-en-ing on my kitchen table.  I don’t care what the weather man says!!!! 

1 comment:

Mrs. Heidi said...

Don't you just love tulips? They are my favorite flower! I had only tulips in my boquet when I got married in December. They were white and beautiful! Fresh flowers make your house just feel happier, I think.