Because there is nothing flowering in our neck of the woods…yet, (I did see some green grass when I was raking this afternoon) I decided to photograph my new favorite flower replacement…succulents. Needless to say, I am in love with succulents. I have one live one, and probably way too many artificial ones around the house. They are perfect all alone or in an arrangement. This past summer when I was working for a local florist, I arranged several bouquets where I used artificial succulents in with live flowers and ever since then, I can’t get enough of them. I can’t wait until this summer when I can use them along with fresh flowers in a pretty vase…or in a canning jar…or in a bird cage. Oh, the possibilities are endless!
One of the blogs that I follow, had a post this week that almost made me want to get married again. To the same man of course! Check it out…after you look at my picture, because after looking at the arrangements on the blog, mine is going to look like an 80’s prom dress in comparison!
http://www.vintagerevivals.com/2014/04/7-tips-to-pull-off-a-budget-wedding-and-pictures.html
Check out the bride’s bouquet. Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment