background

Saturday, April 12, 2014

rejuvenating

I wish I could have photographed a bottle of fancy face cream or night time serum, or even a bottle of concealer….but, since I rarely wash my face before bed, a bar of Dove soap is my facial cleanser, and I have never been to a Mary Kay party, there were not going to be any pictures of beauty products here.  I thought about taking a picture of a sun umbrella or  sunscreen, because I have become a little obsessive in the last few years about trying to stay out of the sun, but then I got to thinking a little harder.  What makes me feel renewed, and fresh, and youthful?  Then it hit me…

DSC_0322

Swimming!  It’s true.  Swimming laps is refreshing.  I love how I feel after get out of the pool.  Maybe it’s the tightening drying out of my skin from all the chlorine….or maybe it is the way my legs feel all shaky and weak, yet stronger.  It is the one exercise I was able to do with all my pregnancies, because it was so easy on my body.  Try it.  You will be amazed at how rejuvenated you will feel! 

No comments: