My mornings at home are pretty routine. Every once and awhile there is a trip to school to bring an instrument, a grocery store run, or an ortho appointment for Cade. But for the most part, my mornings consist of the same things: starting a load of laundry, making beds, and clearing the counter tops! Every single morning. I lead an exciting life.
2 comments:
Please don't tell my kids that you make the beds at your house. I will have a mutiny on my hands over here!
When i say "beds" that means ours and Cade's. I know this is terrible and my girls would be breaking out in song..."let it go" (which they have been doing and think is funny), but i can't stand the way he makes his bed! It is almost as bad as if he hadn't made it at all. SO, because it is on the main floor and the only other bed people would see, I prefer to make it for him. I know, LET IT GO. The girls make their own!
Post a Comment