I know I really should say my husband, my faith, my family…oxygen! Those would also be things that I can hardly bear to think about living without. BUT, I have already photographed some of my family, Bryan got his turn already too, my faith…that one I am getting to, and oxygen…well, let’s face it, that is just plain hard to photograph. So, here is something else I can not live without.
CANDY! Not just any candy. Skittles. Mike & Ikes. Black Forest Gummy Worms. This cupboard you see in the picture is where they live. It is always outfitted with at least one of the three. My kids know where my stash is, my sister and my equally addicted sister-in-law know where my stash is, all my nieces know where my stash is. They may take one or two, but they dare NOT take the last one! Have your chocolate ladies, just give me the fruity, sugary, full of empty calories candy! I simply can not live without.
3 comments:
yum to all of the above, plus tropical starbursts and super long nibs. :)
unfortunately for me, i am trying to live without them right now! getting my fix from fruity lip glosses is not the same.
ps - might i add that we aren't doing too shabby at this daily photo challenge? we have surpassed my expectations of us!
FYI: I just bought several bags of Skittles at Hy-Vee for 19 cents a bag!!! :-)
Post a Comment