Day 7 is always spent “regrouping”. The Bleekers leave between 6 and 7 AM and the Frankens roll in around 2 o’clock. We spent the morning preparing the cabins for the next week. We also had time to make our traditional trek across the lake to eat at Zorbas for lunch. The boat ride from one lake to another is so beautiful. The little pond that we cross from Big Sand to Little Sand is full of wildlife. This year we didn’t see any deer, but saw a couple of eagles soaring above. ![]()
![]()
Almost there….this is a view of Zorbas from the boat.
We made it! We feasted on BBQ chicken pizza, Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, Super Nacho’s, and Spaghetti. Bryan and I also shared a Marquirta in celebration of our 17th wedding anniversary. I feel so lucky that I we get to celebrate our anniversary here each year! ![]()
We are already well into Day 8 and in spite of the cool weather, swimsuits are on, and the beach busting with activity!
1 comment:
LOVE the picture of your kiddos in the boat!!!
Post a Comment