background

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Big Sand: Days 5 & 6

DSC_0923

Wednesday morning’s catch…3 large mouth bass. 

DSC_0927

Walking Taco’s on the beach.  This teeter-totter has been around as long as Bryan can remember and has been the cause of lots of tears.  Let’s just say it wouldn’t pass today’s safety standers, but it is a perfect place for sister’s to eat their lunch. 

DSC_0938

DSC_0943DSC_0946

This is where Bryan spends many, many hours during the two weeks of vacation!  He mostly loves it…until the kids start telling him how to drive. 

DSC_0950DSC_0956DSC_0961DSC_0964DSC_0968

Today we did Big Sand Beach Olympics.  I SO wish I had more pictures, but I was trying to run the video camera at the same time.  However, the video is extremely entertaining!  I have thee most competitive family ever so this was taken very seriously!  You can tell by Team Avobs strategizing! We had so much fun and I feel like there might be a rematch tomorrow.    

DSC_0971DSC_0974

The inner tube push…

DSC_0975

Filling the water bottle…

DSC_0976

Willow racing for the kayak…

DSC_0979

Frisbees, water noodles, and hula hoops were also involved.  Like I said, it was very entertaining. 

We ended the day with a trip to Dorset to the ice cream parlor. 

DSC_0988DSC_0982DSC_0990

2 comments:

Heidi Hibma said...

fun fun fun fun fun FUN! p.s. you really need to sleep in a little later on vacation! You posted this at 6:20 a.m.!!?!? Better yet, you guys should have taken Si on vacation and I could have slept in this week :)

Heather said...

Such fun! Amirah's ice cream is fantastic. I would really like you to post that video, Bec!