The week got off to a slow but very relaxing start. It rained on and off all day Sunday, so we bounced back and forth between games outside and games and movies inside. Today was dry and mostly sunny, but a little chilly with the wind. That didn’t stop the kids for playing in the water, building a sand castle sea monster, and tubing. We were also able to celebrate Grandpa B’s 70th birthday today! What a wonderful place to spend your birthday. We also took all 4 girls on a quick little fishing trip. We caught a basket full of pan fish to fillet and freeze for the fish fry. Bryan also decided that the girls are officially “fishermen”…they baited their own lines and took the fish off the hooks. I was impressed, myself. It was pretty cute seeing those little girls dig right in and get the job done.
background
Monday, July 28, 2014
Big Sand: Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics, Bec! I'm loving the glimpse of vacation life that I've heard about for so many years. I love those cabins, and the fish house, and the beach view... Hm. I think I could use a vacation...
Post a Comment