The storm came through last night and brought with it northern breezes and much appreciated relief from the heat. We enjoyed a beautiful sunny, 75 degrees today. On a much more irritating note, we all have swimmers itch. The kids have it much worse than the adults. If you haven’t ever experienced swimmers itch, consider yourself lucky! It’s bad enough to keep kids up at night itching and scratching, but not bad enough to keep them out of the water. They all went to bed tonight with a dose of Benadryl and cortisone cream on the bedside table. Here’s a few pictures of our day.
Goodness gracious I just love this picture. Probably my favorite from the day!
Right after that, this beauty! I can’t decide if it is sheer terror or delight on their faces. Maybe some of each?![]()
This ones not bad either. My two fishermen. He might have finally found his fishing partner.
Amanda is trying out the newest Evergreen Lodge amenity. Everyone who has tried them said they are lots of fun and good excersize.
They came back with 4 rock bass big enough to clean. We are getting closer to that fish fry!
Sleep well…I sure hope I do!
3 comments:
FUN reading your updates! Been thinking about all the fun you're having! Too bad about the swimmer's itch - we would get that growing up swimming at grandma's cabin on Spirit Lake...didn't stop us from swimming either! :)
You're blogging?! And from the lake, to boot?! So nice to read your updates... keep them coming!
Is Mike driving the boat with the tube? If so, I've experienced that...never got behind him on a tube again:)
Post a Comment