Romee lays curled up on the couch toasty warm, yet chilled with fever and aches. My feet ache because the November chill has gotten the best of them. My heart aches for friends, a dear brother and sister in Christ, who have experienced a deep loss. My heart aches because I can not DO anything to make it better. As I drove back into town this afternoon and witnessed the breathtaking sunset, the clouds the most beautiful hew of purple, my heart ached for Christ’s return. I was in awe of the beauty He displayed in that sunset, and then to think that it doesn’t even compare to what I will see when I meet Him face to face.
“Holy, holy, holy, the the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory” Isaiah 6:3
“For now we see in a mirror dimly; but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.” 1 Corinthians 13:4
1 comment:
love you.
Post a Comment