That is where I am! I haven’t even been here 12 hours and I can tell you what I know about this city. It is gaudy, over the top, commercialized, smokey, noisy, flashy, a little depressing. It is also the place that I have always said, “I have no desire to go.” Funny how a virtually free trip, 3 full days alone with your husband, and a two VERY gracious grandmas (and grandpas) can change your outlook. Since having Cade almost 12 years ago, we have not been away from the kids for more than one night. We decided that for our 15 year anniversary that it would be good for us to go away for a couple of days. We were discussing some options, at the same time Bryan was making reservations for an annual meeting with Calix (a provider of broadband software ) in Las Vegas. To make a long story short, we are in Las Vegas with two of his co-workers and their wives. I can’t till’ tomorrow when I have time to share some pictures from the day, and some of my thoughts on this lovely city!
1 comment:
I've always said the same thing about Vegas! Looking forward to your thoughts. But what fun, some time with your hubby! Much needed time. Enjoy!
Post a Comment