A Sun Ray
I got one! On a completely overcast day, I was already going to plan B. I was desperately trying to think of what family member brought the biggest "ray" of sun to my life today. Cade was out, he complained when I asked him to bring a milk jug out to the recycling box. He rolled his eyes when I asked him to make his bed, and has been watching NCAA basketball coverage all morning. Yup. He's out. Willow was out, she went to a slumber party last night, and well...the morning after a slumber party is never good. Miah is out. She is complaining about having to shop this afternoon. It's her least favorite thing to do. Romee and Amirah are both out, because I have heard running, laughter that quickly turns into screaming, and then really loud crying...over and over all morning. Yes, they are certainly out. I am quite certain that Bryan would not be happy about me photographing him on a Saturday morning in his wood working clothes and baseball hat. He just wouldn't look all that sunny. Let's just say I am glad that we got a couple peeks at the sun this afternoon, and I happened to capture one.

* Just to clarify. I consider all my family members wonderful rays of sunshine in my life. Some days they just shine brighter than others. Don't we all?
No comments:
Post a Comment