background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smooth

Sorry.  I have no photo today.  Yes, I am aware that it is a photo challenge, but I don't have the time or energy to take the picture and post it.  However, I am going to ask that you all pray for SMOOTH travel for the Bleeker family.  I was awoke by Cade at 4 o'clock this morning.  He told me that he didn't feel good and thought he was getting sick.  An hour later I was in the bathroom with him.  The poor kids hasn't had the stomach flu in several years and has now had it twice this winter.  We are leaving tonight at 7 o'clock and traveling through the night.  My prayer is that we have no new victims of the flu and that we can arrive in Dallas safely tomorrow morning.  I knew this trip was going to be full of memories, I just hope I don't get more than I bargained for.  When I stopped in at school today, Cade's teacher told me his horror story of traveling with sick kids.  I really don't think it can be worse than their experience, and he lived to tell about it.  We are armed with buckets, grocery bags, wet wipes, paper towels and a bucket of warm soapy water.  I just hope I don't have to use any of it.  Texas here we come!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We are praying, and I'm glad to hear no more Bleekers have bitten the dust yet. Have a great time and post lots (to give us our travel "fix"). Love and prayers - H.