Quick! Get a close look people! This may be the first and last time you will ever see a "head shot" of this blogger. Willow had to convince me that I should be the one in the picture, considering the hat did belong to me. This hat was made for me by my little girls, and I love it. It was a joint effort between Willow, Miah, and Romee. I saw all three of them at one time or another working on this hat. Willow received the Nifty Knitter looms for her birthday last spring and we stored them away in the closest, thinking that it would be a perfect winter activity. We got them out over Christmas break and the girls have been busy knitting ever since. They have made several hats for themselves, their dolls, and friends. They have also made scarves and blankets. It's pretty cute seeing them curled up on the couch, knitting away.

2 comments:
beautiful - the hat AND the blogger!
You have such pretty eyes!
Post a Comment