Weekending March 8, 9, & 10
Two little girls home all day. I love no TK Fridays
Playgroup. Beautiful friends, beautiful kids, and adult conversation
A wallpapering lesson with my mom. She taught me about "booking", "butting" and "bubbles"
A beautifully wallpapered wall. Did I mention I also love no work Fridays for my mom?
Pizza and a glass of white wine. Fellowship. Friends we don't seen often enough, but couldn't live without.
Guinea pigs, dress up, slam dunks, and Olivia's treats for the kids
A dark drizzling morning. Perfect for a run.
Volleyball and a date with Willow. A trip to Bible's for Missions. A treasure found. The Bible Story book I grew up reading in hand.
DIY projects and a dryer duct clean out. Scraped up arms, lacerated finger. Clean dryer ducts.
ISU off the bubble. NCAA Tourney here we come.
Grandma Vic and Grandpa Will introduced to the Masterpiece game. Grandpa Will takes second place.
Butlers White Hot Chocolate and Grandpa Will's Cream Soda floats. Yum.
Rain, sleet, snow, and a little of everything in between
Late start church day
Lords Day 18. Christ Ascended for Our Comfort. What a comfort it is.
Cinnamon Rolls and pasta. Cookin' with Cade. Comfort food. Eating and drinking together, studying and praying together.
Icy roads. More comfort food. The smell and sounds of Grandma Vic's kitchen.
Icy, snowy roads. Safe at home. Girls in bed. Big brother, mom, and dad alone with Downton Abbey
7 bodies resting. Wind howling. Thankful for the weekend and another late start morning.
3 comments:
Haha, pizza and pinot grigio... We are a classy bunch. :)
I really forgot the best part of the night...hook shot Harlan!
beautiful, Becca
Post a Comment