background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Where I went

We should be doing this outside on the sidewalks and driveway, but until the sun warms the earth and wind stops howling, we will just keep doing it here.  I don't know what I would do without the Rec Center in the fall and winter months!  We are so blessed to have this amenity in a small town.  The Bleeker family is a permanent fixture at the Rec Center and I don't even feel bad about it.  We go almost everyday after we pick Romee up from TK, Wednesdays after school, and a couple evenings a week.  It is the perfect place for the kids to run off all that energy.  You know you are a "regular" when the college students who work at the front desk know exactly what kind of ball each of your kids is going to ask for.  They go to the back closet and get a women's basketball even before Cade asks.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

so crazy - i cannot honestly tell which little "twin" that is!

Becca said...

That would be Amirah.:) The lady in Old Navy said to us this weekend, "Isn't it so much fun to have twins?"