This is what my kitchen always looks like. That is funny, to those of you who stop in at my house on a regular basis. It is also funny to me. I did do some deep cleaning this weekend and got out all my spring/summer accessories, including those vintage canisters that I have been anxiously waiting to use since purchasing them at an antique shop right after Christmas. After all my cleaning was done, I ran to Walmart for some groceries and walked past the flowers. I could not resist the yellow tulips. This is a splurge, if $5.95 can be considered a splurge, that I indulge in about three times a year. I know they die and are a waste of money, but they make me so happy.

1 comment:
I was just making a mental note earlier today that its just about time for my yearly " splurge" on some fresh tulips!
Post a Comment