Probably not as shiny as it should be, but that is because it almost never leaves my finger. The only time this ring has ever left my finger is in the last trimester of my pregnancies and when I water ski. Those prongs have seen their fair share of pastry dough, dirt, and plenty of ground beef...thank you very much meatballs and marinara. I love this ring as much today as the day it was placed on my finger.
1 comment:
You're such a good wife. I take my rings off whenever I'm getting my hands dirty or wet - not because I'm concerned about making them messy, but because of my neverending sensory issues. I hate the feeling of them slip-sliding around my fingers. It drives Joe nuts because sometimes I forget to put them back on. I have also lost them a couple (or hundred) times. Like my phone, they always come back to me. :)
Post a Comment